what is fundsevent luxembourg?
REGISTER NOW for the number 1 event dedicated to funds selection professionals
When? May 22nd, 2019
150+ key decision makers from within the financial, wealth management, fund sectors are expected for this new edition. Over 75% of the target audience is composed of professionals directly or indirectly involved in the selection of financial products: family offices directors, CIOs, funds selectors, and life insurers, decision-makers in the funds of funds or pension funds fields etc.
The event will address the topic « The end of a cycle: how to select your funds? »
* We are living the end of a cycle, what will happen afterwards? How will this impact funds selection professionals?
* How react end-customers in an age of uncertainty and how to adapt to their needs?
* What are the (new) strategies of funds selection professionals in today’s financial environment? Do we favour thematic investments or not and why (+which thematic asset management)?
* Controlling Macro Risks with A.I
* What AI can and cannot do for asset management
Putting you first : when Emotional Intelligence enables client centricity
by Riccardo Zorzetto,Client Director, IQEQ
Investing in Disruptive Communication
by Saurabh Sharma, Investment Director, FIL Luxembourg
Fireside chat on Digital Assets
– Bernadette Leuzinger, COO, Crypto Fund AG
– Jean-Pierre Gomez, Head of Regulatory & Public Affairs, Société Générale Securities Services
Tortoise Sustainable Global Water Strategy
by Nick Holmes,Director & Portfolio Manager,Tortoise
Green shoots in European equities
by Léon Kirch, Partner, CIO, European Capital Partners
by Didier Darcet from Gavekal
FinTech Innovation of Asset Management through Blockchain
Sang H. Lee, President & CEO, DarcMatter
How to pave your path: fund selection in economic turnoil
Kelly Jorritsma, Sales Director, Morningstar Luxembourg
A macroeconomic view
– Sanela Kevric, Sales Director, FIL
– Christopher Dembik, Economist, Saxo Bank
– Philippe Ledent, Senior Economist, ING Belgium